FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 3, 2012
WomenCertified® and Dealer Communications Announce
the Top Dealerships for Outstanding Customer Experience for 2011
New Research Helps Consumers Identify Women-Friendly Dealerships
Hollywood, FL -- February 3, 2012 ? WomenCertified®, the collective voice of the female consumer, and Dealer Communications, the leading multi-media information source for franchised automotive dealers and managers, have announced the list of WomenCertified Top Dealerships for Outstanding Customer Experience for 2011.
WomenCertified® created this important list so that women can identify dealers of choice in their community. The list is being sponsored by Dealer Communications.
This list, which is the first in an annual series, identifies the country's top auto dealerships based on female customer satisfaction and women's reported preferences during their car buying, leasing and service experiences. Categories factored in for being named to the list include: cleanliness, quality of the sales experience, women's propensity to refer that dealership, and more.
The list is determined through detailed surveys of dealers' female customers. Dealerships are scored against the WomenCertified Female Sales and Service Satisfaction Index, which is based on a joint customer satisfaction study with the Wharton School of Business. To make the list, survey results must show that 9 out of 10 women would recommend the dealership to others.
"Car buying is often viewed as a male-dominated activity," said Delia Passi, CEO and Founder of WomenCertified, and former publisher of Working Women and Working Mother magazines. "but women not only buy 51% of vehicles today, they also influence 96% of vehicle purchases for their families. Our goal is to identify and reward the dealerships that meet and exceed women's expectations for the car buying process and encourage the industry to better serve their top customers' needs."
Michael Roscoe, President and CEO of Dealer Communications, says, "Earning a place on this list will enhance any dealership's reputation for superior customer service. In today's market where the consumer rules, being identified by women as a dealership that can be trusted is something every dealership should strive for. If a dealership provides superior service to its women customers, it will provide that same level of service to all its customers."
In addition to being named on the list, many of those dealerships listed will carry the Women's Choice Award seal so that women will be empowered to make better buying choices by having a Seal that represents the collective opinion of women.
"Our study with the Wharton School showed that when you meet the expectations of women, you exceed those of men. This study clearly found that women set the standard for customer service. The top dealerships we've identified understand that meeting this standard is good business ? both for the dealership and for the customer. The Women's Choice Award is a win-win," said Passi.
"In establishing this list and the high standards it represents, WomenCertified is providing a very valuable service to automotive dealers. WomenCertified is offering added motivation and recognition for a level of customer service that all dealerships aspire to ? service that is responsive, fair and friendly to all. Dealer Communications is very pleased to be sponsoring this endeavor and working in partnership with WomenCertified," said Roscoe.
- Acura Columbus, Dublin, OH
- Acura of Libertyville, Libertyville, IL
- Alberni Toyota, Port Alberni, BC, Canada
- Alexandria Toyota Scion, Alexandria VA
- Darcars Toyota of Frederick, Frederick, MD
- DCH Tustin Acura, Tustin, CA
- Don Ledford Automotive, Cleveland, TN
- Fitzgerald Toyota Gaithersburg, Gaithersburg, MD
- Fresno Lexus, Fresno, CA
- Hank Graff Chevrolet, Davison, MI
- Harry Robinson Buick GMC, Ft. Smith, AR
- Jim Norton Toyota, Tulsa, OK
- JM Lexus, Margate, FL
- Jon Lancaster Toyota, Madison, WI
- Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac, Bowling, KY
- Lexus of Edmonton, Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Lexus of Orlando, Orlando, FL
- Longo Lexus, El Monte, CA
- Longo Toyota, El Monte, CA
- McGrath Lexus, Chicago, IL
- Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac, Temecula, CA
- Rusnak Arcadia Mercedes-Benz, Arcadia, CA
- Rusnak Audi Pasadena, Pasadena, CA
- Rusnak Audi Westlake, Westlake, CA
- Rusnak Hyundai Inland Empire, Loma Linda, CA
- Rusnak Jaguar, Pasadena, CA
- Russell & Smith Honda, Houston, TX
- Scholfield Honda, Wichita, KS
- Schumacher Chevrolet, Little Falls, NJ
- Suntrup Nissan Volkswagen, St. Louis, MO
- Victory GMC Trucks, Calera, AL
- Westchester Toyota, Westchester, NY
- Wheelers Automotive, Marshfield, WI
WomenCertified®, the voice of female consumers, awards businesses and brands of choice among women with the Women's Choice Award. WomenCertified represents the collective voice of women so they can help each other identify businesses that deserve our loyalty and referrals. The Award is based on consumer surveys, as well as research conducted in partnership with the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania on what drives the consumer experience for women vs. men, which led to the development of the Female Consumer Satisfaction Index. Visit www.womencertified.com/top_dealerships .